Monday, September 29, 2008

The Hose

Last week the kids had some fun with the hose again. I was sitting at the computer and was able to catch a few shots through the window. As you can see Caleb had to figure out how to unwrap himself from around the tree. :)


He was a good shot though once he got that straightened out and Charis was greatly enjoying it. :)



But then he caught sight of me and tried to soak me through the open window...yikes!!!



Charis had a turn spraying Caleb too, he was quick though, but he liked getting wet. But here he is being a typical brother trying to get her to look inside the hose which he has kinked...ahhh brotherly love. ;)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, looks like they were having too much fun. Makes me feel cold though... it's getting cooler up here already.

Ruth Ann said...

water hoses are lots of fun!!! :)

McLanger said...

How cute! I can't wait till it's cool enough that we don't need the cooling off of the hoses. :-)
I guess it will be here before we know it. Love, Morganne;-)